TEXAS INSTRUMENTS AFE5804EVM AFE5804, ANALOG FRONT END, USB, EVALUATION MODULE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 34P3276
- Manufacturer Part No AFE5804EVM
- Application Sub Type: Analogue Front End
- Features: Characterizes the AFE5804, Supports CW Functionalities Test , Onboard Vcntl Generator R12
- Kit Application Type: Data Converter
- Kit Contents: Software, USB Cable, User Guide
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: -
The AFE5804EVM is a convenient platform to evaluate the AFE5804. The AFE5804 is a complete analog front end device specifically designed for ultrasound systems that require low power and small size. The AFE5804 consists of eight channels, including a low noise amplifier (LNA), voltage controlled attenuator (VCA), programmable gain amplifier (PGA), low pass filter (LPF), and a 12bit , 50MSPS analog to digital converter (ADC) with low voltage differential signalling (LVDS) data outputs. In the event the user does not already have a method to attach to and analyze the data from the LVDS data stream, a deserializer board is offered. This board, the TSW1250EVM, directly connects to the AFE5804EVM and provides the data in parallel form for all eight channels simultaneously. The AFE5804EVM evaluation board comes completely assembled. The TSW1250EVM must be purchased separately.
- Characterizes the AFE5804, supports CW functionalities test
- Provide 8 channel low voltage differential signal (LVDS) outputs from the ADC
- Compatible with the LVDS deserializer TSW1250EVM
- Communicates with a personal computer (PC) through a USB interface
- Configurable with RS232 interface if users wish to control the AFE5804 with a microcontroller.
- Provides multiple power supplies for the AFE5804 and other devices
- On board Vcntl generator R12 (0V - 1.2V)
AFE5804EVM board, user's guide, software, and a USB cable
This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. TI recommends that all integrated circuits be handled with appropriate precautions. Failure to do so can cause damage
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
(Available until stock is exhausted)
- 1 in stock for same day shipping
1 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $202.98 $202.98
Legislation and Environmental
- Product Traceability
- RoHS Compliant: No
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?