TEXAS INSTRUMENTS 551600142-002/NOPB Evaluation Board, Simple Switcher Controller, 42V Synchronous Step-Down
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 56R2072
- Manufacturer Part No 551600142-002/NOPB
- Powerwise step down controller
- 6V to 42V wide input voltage range
- Adjustable output voltage down to 0.6V
- Programmable switching frequency up to 1MHz
- Fully webench enabled
- Ultra fast transient response
- Stable with low ESR capacitors
- Output voltage pre bias start up
- Valley current limit
- Programmable soft start
- Silicon Manufacturer National Semiconductor
- Silicon Core Number LM3150
- Kit Application Type Power Management - Voltage Regulator
- Application Sub Type Synchronous Buck Controller
- Kit Contents Board Only
- Features Constant On-Time Control, Output Voltage Pre-bias Start-up
- Product Range -
- SVHC No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each
Hazardous Item: Shipping options at checkout will be limited to comply with shipping restrictions of this product
Hazardous Item: When ordering this item, the shipping options will be limited to comply with the shipping restrictions for this product. All items in the same order as this item will dispatch with the same shipping method. You may want to order non-hazardous items separately if you need them to arrive sooner. Lead time reflect additional transit time for the item.
Price for: Each (Supplied on Cut Tape)
1+ $3.71 10+ $3.33 25+ $3.11 50+ $2.94 More pricing
More stock available week commencing 6/20/16