TEXAS INSTRUMENTS 551011367-061/NOPB EVALUATION BOARD, LM1577 / LM2577 STEP-UP REGULATOR
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 56R2067
- Manufacturer Part No 551011367-061/NOPB
- 12V, 15V and adjustable output voltages
- NPN output switches 3.0A, can stand off 65V
- 3.5V to 40V input voltage range
- Current mode operation for improved
- Transient response, line regulation, and current limit
- 52kHz internal oscillator
- Soft start function reduces in rush current during start up
- Output switch protected by current limit
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: Step Up Switching Regulator
- Features: NPN Output Switches 3A, Can Stand off 65V, Vin 3.5V to 40V, 52kHz Internal Oscillator
- Kit Application Type: Power Management
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board 551011367-061
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: LM1577
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
More stock available week commencing 4/18/16
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $10.20 $10.2
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?