Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TENMA
- Newark Part No.: 01N4891
- Manufacturer Part No 72-7222
- 1999 count autoranging display
- 10M? input impedance
- Diode test and Continuity buzzer
- Max hold and Data hold
- Sleep mode and Low battery indicator
- Powered from 2x AAA batteries (included)
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Current Measure AC Max: 400A
- Current Measuring Range AC: 2A to 400A
- Current Measuring Range DC: -
- DMM Functions: AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Diode, Resistance, Temperature
- DMM Response Type: True RMS
- DMM Type: Clamp
- Display Count: 1999
- Jaw Opening Max: 28mm
- No. of Digits: 3.5
- Plug Type: -
- Range Selection: Auto
- Ranging: Auto
- Resistance Measure Max: 20Mohm
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Temperature Measuring Range: -40°C to +1000°C
- Voltage Measure AC Max: 600V
- Voltage Measure DC Max: 600V
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: 2V to 600V
- Voltage Measuring Range DC: 200mV to 600V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 11 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 5/23/16
11 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $33.14 $33.14
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Digital Clamp Multimeter with Temperature Measurement is perfect for general purpose applications including HVAC and appliance repair.
Feature & Benefits:
1999 count autoranging display
10M? input impedance
Diode test and Continuity buzzer
Max hold and Data hold
Sleep mode and Low battery indicator
Powered from 2x AAA batteries (included)
Applications: Industrial, Test & Measurement, Maintenance & Repair, Portable Devices
Zipper case, test leads, two AAA batteries and owners manual.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
2 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)