TELEGESIS ETRX2USB ZIGBEE MODULE EM250, MESH, USB STICK, INTEGRATED ANT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TELEGESIS
- Newark Part No.: 11N7868
- Manufacturer Part No ETRX2USB
- Plug on side allows access to programming connector
- 16 channels in the 2.4GHz ISM band
- Integrated Omni directional antenna
- Up to 150m range
- USB bus powered
- COM port interface (virtual com port in Windows)
- Low power sleep mode of 1.6mW
- Activity LED
- 0dBm typical output power (-16.6dBm to +3.6dBm range)
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Compliance Standard: -
- Module Applications: Commissioning Tool when Setting up Networks
- Module Interface: RS232, USB
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.25V
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.75V
- Supported Devices: ETRX2
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
ETRX2USB is a USB stick which allows a PC/Server to monitor and control devices in a ZigBee network. The USB stick acts as a virtual com port in Windows and is controlled by the Telegesis AT Style Commands. Based on the Ember EM250 SoC, the ETRX2USB is a high performance; low power 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver in a USB Stick form factor. It complies with the IEEE 802.15.4 wireless standard providing a cost effective method of adding wireless sensing to any device which employs USB. For faster production development the device carries the Telegesis AT Style Command line interface which allows the quick integration of meshing radio technology without complex programming or RF design experience.
Feature & Benefits:
Plug on side allows access to programming connector
16 channels in the 2,4GHz ISM Band
Integrated Omni-directional antenna
Supports up to 150m range
USB bus powered
COM port interface (virtual com port in Windows)
0 dBm typical output power (-16.6dBm - +3.6dBm range)
Low power sleep mode of 1.6mW
Applications: Security, RF Communications
Like to see information about this product from other customers?