TELEGESIS ETRX2HR ZIGBEE MODULE, EM250, 802.15.4, MESH, U.FL CONN
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TELEGESIS
- Newark Part No.: 11N7865
- Manufacturer Part No ETRX2HR
- Small form factor, SMT module 37.5 x 20.5 x 3.2 mm
- Optional board-to-board or board-to-cable connector
- Hirose UFL coaxial antenna connector
- XAP2b microcontroller with non intrusive debug interface (SIF)
- 128k flash and 5kbytes of SRAM
- UART interface with DMA, hardware I2C and SPI accessible with custom firmware
- Can act as ZigBee end device, router or coordinator
- 12 general-purpose I/O lines and 2 analogue inputs
- Supports 4 different power modes for extended battery life
- Hardware supported encryption (AES-128)
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Data Rate: 250Kbps
- MCU Supported Families: EM250
- Module Applications: AMR, Building Automation, Wireless Sensor Network, M2M Industrial Controls
- Module Interface: I2C, SPI, UART
- Processor Type: EM250
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.6V
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.1V
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
ETRX2HR is a Telegesis wireless mesh networking module with ember ZigBee technology with Hirose U.FL antenna connector. These modules are a low power 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver, based upon the Ember EM250 single chip ZigBee / IEEE802.15.4 solution and EmberZNet 2.xx meshing technology. Designed for integration into any device without the need for RF expertise the ETRX2 enables the user to add powerful wireless networking capability to their products and bring them quickly to market. The ETRX2-PA offers boosted output power whilst being a drop in replacement for the standard ETRX2. Care was taken to retain the low deep sleep current to make this module ideally suited for battery operated end devices with the lowest transmit current in its class.
Feature & Benefits:
Small form factor, SMT module 37.5 x 20.5 x 3.2 mm
Optional board-to-board or board-to-cable connector
Hirose UFL coaxial antenna connector
XAP2b microcontroller with non intrusive debug interface (SIF)
128k flash and 5kbytes of SRAM
UART interface with DMA, hardware I2C and SPI accessible with custom firmware
Can act as ZigBee end device, router or coordinator
12 general-purpose I/O lines and 2 analogue inputs
Supports 4 different power modes for extended battery life
Hardware supported encryption (AES-128)
Applications: Wireless, Security, Building Automation, Industrial, RF Communications
Like to see information about this product from other customers?