TELEGESIS ETRX2HR-PA ZIGBEE MODULE, EM250, MESH, U.FL, WITH POWER AMP
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TELEGESIS
- Newark Part No.: 11N7866
- Manufacturer Part No ETRX2HR-PA
- Data Rate: 250Kbps
- MCU Supported Families: EM250
- Module Applications: AMR, Building Automation, Wireless Sensor Network, M2M Industrial Controls
- Module Interface: I2C, SPI, UART
- Processor Type: EM250
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.5V
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.7V
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4
ETRX2HR-PA is an Telegesis wireless mesh networking module with ember ZigBee technology with Hirose U.FL antenna connector. The Telegesis ETRX2-PA module is a power amplified 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver based on the ember EM250 single chip ZigBee/IEEE802.15.4 solution. The ETRX2HR-PA module allows extended range of operation by means of an integrated high efficiency power amplifier inserted in the Tx path. It has been designed to be integrated into any device without the need for RF experience and expertise. The form factor of the ETRX2-PA is identical to the ETRX2, so either module can be used depending on the range requirements of the particular application. Utilising the EmberZNet meshing and self-healing stack, the ETRX2-PA enables you to add powerful wireless networking capability to your products and quickly bring them to market. The module's unique AT-style command line interface allows you to quickly integrate meshing radio technology without complex software engineering
- Small form factor, SMT module 37.5 x 20.5 x 3.2 mm
- Optional board-to-board or board-to-cable connector
- Hirose UFL coaxial antenna connector
- XAP2b microcontroller with non intrusive debug interface (SIF)
- 128k flash and 5kbytes of SRAM
- UART interface with DMA, hardware I2C and SPI accessible with custom firmware
- Can act as ZigBee end device, router or coordinator
- 12 general-purpose I/O lines and 2 analogue inputs
- Supports 4 different power modes for extended battery life
- Hardware supported encryption (AES-128)
- Building Automation
- RF Communications
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?