TEKTRONIX P6139B PROBE, PASSIVE, VOLTAGE, 500MHZ, 10:1
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEKTRONIX
- Newark Part No.: 26T4407
- Manufacturer Part No P6139B
- Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- For Use With: Tektronix DPO, MDO, MSO, TDS Series Oscilloscopes
- Input Voltage Max: 300V
- Oscilloscope Probe Function: Passive
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Test Probe Attenuation: 10:1
- Voltage Rating Max: 300V
The P6139B from Tektronix is a 500MHz general purpose passive probe with TekProbe I interface. It is a high bandwidth and high impedance passive voltage probe with 10Mohm input resistance. The P6139B features small probe head and sharp tip and TekProbe interface for direct BNC connection for oscilloscopes with 1Mohm inputs. Integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement systems feature intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on oscilloscope display.
- Large input impedance at the probe tip (10Mohm, 8pF)
- 10X attenuation factor
- Input voltage of 300V (CAT II)
- Compact probe head for probing small geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to device under test
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity
- Compensation range from 8pF to 18pF
- Cable length of 1.3m
- Test & Measurement
P6139B passive probe, Two long ground spring( 016-2028-xx), 6inch alligator ground lead (196-3521-xx), Standard hook tip (013-0362-xx), 3.8mm universal IC cap, (013-0366-xx), Marker band set (016-0633-xx), Adjustment tool (003-1433-xx), Manual (071-2710-xx).
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 132 in stock for same day shipping
- 198 Further stock expected to ship on Oct 8, 2015 More stock available week commencing 11/2/15
132 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $479.00 $479
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
From a specifications perspective, the probes are identical. Both are 500 MHz, 10X passive probes. The P6139B can be used on oscilloscopes that shipped with the P6139A.
From a mechanical perspective, there are some differences:
- Sharper tip
- Ground spring attaches directly to the tip without the special sleeve used in the P6139A
- Alligator Ground lead attaches directly above the plastic sleeve and does not use the ground lead with the "donut"
- Sleek design
- Compliant to March 2011 safety updates (UL approved)
Tektronix p6139b probe
Like to see information about this product from other customers?