TEKTRONIX P6139B Oscilloscope Probe, 500 MHz, Passive, 300 V, 10:1
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEKTRONIX
- Newark Part No.: 26T4407
- Manufacturer Part No P6139B
- Large input impedance at the probe tip (10Mohm, 8pF)
- 10X attenuation factor
- Input voltage of 300V (CAT II)
- Compact probe head for probing small geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to device under test
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity
- Compensation range from 8pF to 18pF
- Cable length of 1.3m
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- For Use With: Tektronix DPO, MDO, MSO, TDS Series Oscilloscopes
- Input Voltage Max: 300V
- Oscilloscope Probe Function: Passive
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Test Probe Attenuation: 10:1
- Voltage Rating Max: 300V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 161 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 3/7/16
161 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $431.10 $431.1
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
From a specifications perspective, the probes are identical. Both are 500 MHz, 10X passive probes. The P6139B can be used on oscilloscopes that shipped with the P6139A.
From a mechanical perspective, there are some differences:
- Sharper tip
- Ground spring attaches directly to the tip without the special sleeve used in the P6139A
- Alligator Ground lead attaches directly above the plastic sleeve and does not use the ground lead with the "donut"
- Sleek design
- Compliant to March 2011 safety updates (UL approved)
Tektronix p6139b probe
Like to see information about this product from other customers?