TEKTRONIX P6139B PROBE, PASSIVE, VOLTAGE, 500MHZ, 10:1
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEKTRONIX
- Newark Part No.: 26T4407
- Manufacturer Part No P6139B
- Accuracy %: -
- Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- For Use With: Tektronix DPO / MDO / MSO / TDS Series Oscilloscopes
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Test Probe Functions: Voltage
- Test Probe Type: Oscilloscope
- Voltage Rating Max: 300V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 262 in stock for same day shipping
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 12/22/14
262 US: Order before 8pm (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Legislation and Environmental
- Weight (kg): 279
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
From a specifications perspective, the probes are identical. Both are 500 MHz, 10X passive probes. The P6139B can be used on oscilloscopes that shipped with the P6139A.
From a mechanical perspective, there are some differences:
- Sharper tip
- Ground spring attaches directly to the tip without the special sleeve used in the P6139A
- Alligator Ground lead attaches directly above the plastic sleeve and does not use the ground lead with the "donut"
- Sleek design
- Compliant to March 2011 safety updates (UL approved)
Tektronix p6139b probe
Like to see information about this product from other customers?