STMICROELECTRONICS STM32W-RFCKIT EVALUATION KIT, STM32W RF CONTROL KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 39T7141
- Manufacturer Part No STM32W-RFCKIT
- Features: STM32W Cortex-M3 SOC, 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and Lower MAC, STM32F103 MCU
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Development
- Kit Contents: 2x Boards
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: STM32
- Silicon Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
STM32W-RFCKIT is a low cost RF Control Kit using STM32W which is based on point to point wireless control applications. It includes everything required by beginners and experienced users to start developing RF control systems. The remote board and receiver board (USB dongle) of STM32W RF control kit uses the STM32W microcontroller. Both boards are also fitted with an STM32F103 microcontroller providing an easy to connect solution to a PC via USB. Debug capabilities are provided by a mini-JTAG connector interface on the remote board (not fitted).
- STM32W system on chip 32bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and lower MAC
- Flash memory upgrade capability via USB
- ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface (Remote board)
- Designed to be powered by USB or with 2 AAA batteries (Remote board)
- Two user defined LEDs (green and yellow)
- Five push buttons to create easy to use remote functions (Remote board)
- Interoperable with other STM32W tool boards to enlarge wireless network capabilities
- 802.15.4, ZigBee RF4CE wireless protocols
- RF Communications
One remote board and one receiver board.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
i have bought a stm32w-rf control kit and i am trying to run stmouse using zid profile of rf4ce library . but there is some problems with pairing of mouse and dongle ( cold start dosn't work).
is there anyone who face this? how con i fix that?
there was a demo on boards when i bought . how can i find its cods or at least its .bin or .s37 files?
i fund nothing on st.com of demo cods...:(
thank u. :)
You can download the firmware of the kit from below link:
Download STM32W108 ZigBee RF4CE (STSW-STM32038) firmware:
There is an Kit board revision numbers provided in user manual and corresponding *.c file is provided in 'Utilities' folder.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?