STMICROELECTRONICS STM32W-RFCKIT EVALUATION KIT, STM32W RF CONTROL KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 39T7141
- Manufacturer Part No STM32W-RFCKIT
- STM32W system on chip 32bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and lower MAC
- Flash memory upgrade capability via USB
- ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface (Remote board)
- Designed to be powered by USB or with 2 AAA batteries (Remote board)
- Two user defined LEDs (green and yellow)
- Five push buttons to create easy to use remote functions (Remote board)
- Interoperable with other STM32W tool boards to enlarge wireless network capabilities
- 802.15.4, ZigBee RF4CE wireless protocols
- Silicon Manufacturer STMicroelectronics
- Silicon Core Number STM32
- Kit Application Type Wireless Development
- Application Sub Type Point-to-Point Wireless Power Control
- Kit Contents 2x Boards
- Features STM32W Cortex-M3 SOC, 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and Lower MAC, STM32F103 MCU
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Silicon Core Number: STM32
- Kit Contents: 2x Boards
- Application Sub Type: Point-to-Point Wireless Power Control
- Product Range: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Development
- Features: STM32W Cortex-M3 SOC, 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and Lower MAC, STM32F103 MCU
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
i have bought a stm32w-rf control kit and i am trying to run stmouse using zid profile of rf4ce library . but there is some problems with pairing of mouse and dongle ( cold start dosn't work).
is there anyone who face this? how con i fix that?
there was a demo on boards when i bought . how can i find its cods or at least its .bin or .s37 files?
i fund nothing on st.com of demo cods...:(
thank u. :)
You can download the firmware of the kit from below link:
Download STM32W108 ZigBee RF4CE (STSW-STM32038) firmware:
There is an Kit board revision numbers provided in user manual and corresponding *.c file is provided in 'Utilities' folder.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?