STMICROELECTRONICS STM32L-DISCOVERY STM32L1, ON BOARD ST-LINK/V2, DISCOVERY KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 47T9361
- Manufacturer Part No STM32L-DISCOVERY
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: On Board ST-Link/V2, One Linear Touch Sensor
- Kit Contents: Board
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: STM32
- Silicon Family Name: STM32L1xx
- Silicon Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
The STM32L-DISCOVERY helps user to discover the STM32L ultralow power features and to develop and share applications. It is based on an STM32L152RBT6 and includes an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touch keys.
- STM32L152RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128KB Flash, 16KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM, in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-Link/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-Link/V2
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3V and 5V
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- IDD current measurement
- LCD DIP28 package, 24 segments, 4 commons
- Board featured with 4 user LED's
- Communications & Networking
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Building Automation
- Hobby & Hardware Hacking
- Consumer Electronics
- Imaging, Video & Vision
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?