STMICROELECTRONICS STM32-JAVA KIT, JAVA SOFTWARE DEV, STM32 IDE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 51X2285
- Manufacturer Part No STM32-JAVA
- Core Architecture: ARM
- License Type: -
- No. of User Licenses: 1
- Software Edition: -
- Supported Families: -
- Supported Hosts: Windows
The STM32-JAVA is a JAVA software development kit for STM32 microcontrollers. Take advantage of the benefits of object oriented programming in Java to develop general purpose STM32 applications, in particular, applications with a smartphone like look and feel graphical user interface (GUI) with STM32-JAVA. In this software productivity, agility, scalability and security are improved compared to traditional developments in C/C++ code. The JAVA software provides everything required to easily and very quickly develop feature rich GUIs, relying on the model view controller (MVC) triad, the best known solution to designing flexible and easy to maintain GUIs. Running STM32Java programs requires features that are embedded on special STM32 MCU series. Applications can mix C code with code developed in Java. STM32Java provides efficient mechanisms to interface the 2 worlds, simple native interface to call C functions from Java code and shielded plug to exchange data between the 2 worlds.
- STM32-JAVA software development kit built on MicroEJ, extending the Eclipse IDE
- Several Java platforms (JPFs) for STM32, quick start JPFs and production JPFs
- JPFs can be extended to support specific hardware of the application board
- Embedded (EmbJPF) and simulation (SimJPF)
- MicroUI (Micro User Interface) and MWT (Micro Widget Toolkit) graphical libraries
- Story board designer to quickly specify possible human machine interaction with the application
- Front panel designer to extend the Java platform simulator
- Very small and efficient Java virtual machine
- One year subscription, with hardware dongle
- Targets all major graphical display buffer organizations, monochrome and full colour displays
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 9/7/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $2,980.87
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
MCU, 32BIT, CORTEX-M0, 48MHZ, LQFP-48; Architecture:ARM Cortex-M0; Program Memory Size:16KB; RAM Memory Size:4KB; CPU Speed:48MHz; No. of I/O's:39; MCU Case Style:LQFP; No. of Pins:48; Embedded Interface Type:I2C, SPI, USART; Supply ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $2.52 10+ $2.14 25+ $1.80 100+ $1.64 More pricing
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items