STMICROELECTRONICS STEVAL-MKI014V1 MEMS, LIS344ALH, LINEAR ACCELEROMETER, 3 AXIS, DEMO BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 45P5495
- Manufacturer Part No STEVAL-MKI014V1
- Application Sub Type: Accelerometer
- Features: Normal or Power-down Mode, Self-test Signals via Use of Jumper
- Kit Application Type: Sensing - Motion, Vibration, Shock
- Kit Contents: Board Only
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LIS344ALH
- Silicon Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
STEVAL-MKI014V1 demonstration board is designed to provide the user with a complete, ready to use platform for evaluation of the LIS344ALH. The LIS344ALH is a low power 3 axis linear capacitive accelerometer that includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of taking information from the sensing element and providing an analog signal to an external application. In addition to the MEMS sensor, the system includes a linear voltage regulator and a rail to rail low noise quad amplifier configured as a non inverting buffer, making both direct sensor outputs and buffered sensor outputs available to the user. The kit also provides an easy way to select from the two full scales allowed by the device, and to control its power down, full scale, and self test pins.
- Normal or power down mode
- 2g or 6g full scale
- Self test signals through the use of a jumper
- Low power consumption
- High shock survivability
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Portable Devices
- Consumer Electronics
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?