STMICROELECTRONICS STEVAL-IPE008V1 STR712, STPM01, ENERGY METER, 3 PHASE, DEMO BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 09R5907
- Manufacturer Part No STEVAL-IPE008V1
- Application Sub Type: Energy Meter
- Features: 3-Phase Meters, Common Clock Network, Multi Chip Topology
- Kit Application Type: Power Management
- Kit Contents: Board Only
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: STPM01
- Silicon Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
STEVAL-IPE008V1 demonstration board shows how to design a 3 phase meter using STPM01 as measuring device and a VIPer12ADIP-E as SMPS. The STPM01 is a metering ASSP implemented in an advanced 0.35um BCD6 technology. It is designed for the effective measurement of active, reactive, apparent energies, VRMS, IRMS, instantaneous voltage and current, and frequency in power line systems that use the current transformer, Rogowski coil and/or shunt principle. This device can be used as a standalone on board metering device in single phase energy meter applications or as a peripheral in a microprocessor based single or 3 phase meter. In a standalone configuration STPM01 outputs a pulse train signal having a frequency proportional to the active power used, while in peripheral mode STPM01 is used in a microprocessor based application. In this case, measured data are read at a fixed interval from the device internal registers by means of SPI interface processed by a microcontroller.
- Three phase meters
- Multi chip topology, in which each phase is monitored using a single phase device
- Common clock network
- Power supply in flyback topology using a VIPer12ADIP-E
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: Not Currently Stocked
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?