STMICROELECTRONICS ST-LINK/V2 ICD/PROGRAMMER, USB 2.0, JTAG, FOR STM8, STM32
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: STMICROELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 59T6605
- Manufacturer Part No ST-LINK/V2
- Features: USB2.0 Full Speed Compatible Interface, Direct Firmware Update Feature Supported
- Kit Contents: Device, Cables, Docs
ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software. STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments.
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high speed modes supported
- 1.65V to 3.6V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5V tolerant inputs
- Direct firmware update feature supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Embedded Design & Development
ST-LINK/V2 debugging and programming, USB standard A to mini B cable, SWIM low cost connector, SWIM flat ribbon with a standard ERNI connector at one end, JTAG or SWD and SWV flat ribbon with a 20 pin connector.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 46T6935 - Supported Families:STM32, STM8; Kit Contents:SWIM Cable, USB Connector; Features:USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface Compatible, Direct Firmware Update Feature Supported; SVHC:No SVHC (17-Dec-2014); IC
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
ICD/PROGRAMMER, FOR STM8, STM32; Supported Families:STM32, STM8; Kit Contents:SWIM Cable, USB Connector; Features:USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface Compatible, Direct Firmware Update Feature Supported; SVHC:No SVHC (17-Dec-2014); IC
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.