SPECTRUM DIGITAL XDS510 USB JTAG EMULATOR XDS510, EMULATOR, USB, JTAG
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SPECTRUM DIGITAL
- Newark Part No.: 45M6803
- Manufacturer Part No XDS510 USB JTAG EMULATOR
- Core Architecture: C2000
- Core Sub-Architecture: C2000
- Features: USB 2.0 Bus Powered, Supports Texas Instruments MCUs + DSPs with 14-Pin JTAG Header
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Emulator / Programmer
- Kit Contents: Emulator, USB cable, CD-ROM, docs
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Series: XDS510
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Supported Devices: TIs DSPs and Microcontrollers with JTAG interface
The XDS510 USB JTAG EMULATOR is designed to be used with digital signal processors (DSPs) and microcontrollers designed by Texas Instruments. This emulator is powered from USB line. This means no power is drawn from the target system. The XDS510 USB JTAG emulator was designed to interface to target boards with +3.3 or +5 volt I/O levels. It supports CCS v4. x DSS Java scripting.
- Advanced emulation controller provides high performance
- Supports embedded trace buffer (ETB) on selected TI devices
- Operates off PC/laptop USB port, no internal adapter required
- 14 pin JTAG header
- Compatible with flash programming utility
- Supports USB 1. x and USB 2.0 (full speed)
- Compatible with Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP operating systems
- One LED provides operational status
- Compatible with the full license of code composer studio versions 3. x, v4, and v5
- Supports UniFlash programming utility from Texas Instruments
- Embedded Design & Development
XDS510 USB JTAG emulator, USB cable, CD ROM with drivers, Setup instructions, Warranty registration card.
This product has one year warranty from the date of purchase.
This equipment is intended for use in a laboratory test environment only.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 26 in stock for same day shipping
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 8/24/15
26 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $989.00
|1 - 4||$989.00|
|5 - 9||$939.55|
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
DIGITAL SIGNAL CONTROLLER-DSC, 16 BIT, 64KB 40MHZ 3.6V LQFP-144; Product Range:C2000 - F24x Series; Core Frequency:40MHz; Core Supply Voltage:3.3V; DSC Case Style:LQFP; No. of Pins:144; Embedded Interface Type:CAN, SCI, SPI; MMAC:40 ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $16.20 10+ $14.72 25+ $13.63 50+ $12.93 More pricing
(Available until stock is exhausted)
10 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
MICROCONTROLLER MCU, 32 BIT, ARM7TDMI, 60MHZ, LQFP-144; Architecture:ARM7TDMI; Program Memory Size:1MB; RAM Memory Size:64KB; CPU Speed:60MHz; No. of I/O's:93; MCU Case Style:LQFP; No. of Pins:144; Supply Voltage Min:1.81V ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
50+ $22.22 100+ $20.95 250+ $18.40 500+ $18.26
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
DAVINCI, DM3730, MEDIA PROCESSOR, USB, EVALUATION KIT; Silicon Manufacturer:Texas Instruments; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-A8; Silicon Core Number:TMS320DM37; Silicon Family Name:DaVinci; No. of Bits:32bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.