SEGGER 8.16.27 JTAG EMULATOR, ARM FLASH SOFTWARE, USB2.0
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5788
- Manufacturer Part No 8.16.27
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Supports ARM, Cortex-M, Cortex-A, RX000 Series & Cortex-R4 MCUs, USB 2.0 Interface
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: Emulator USB JTAG
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: -
The 8.16.27 is a bundle of hardware item J-Link ULTRA and software item J-Link ARM flash breakpoints. The J-LINK ULTRA is a JTAG/SWD emulator designed for ARM/Cortex and other supported CPUs. It is fully compatible to the standard J-Link and works with the same PC software. Based on the highly optimized and proven J-Link, it offers even higher speed as well as target power measurement capabilities due to the faster CPU, built in FPGA and high speed USB interface. The J-Link ARM flash breakpoints is a software comes with an additional feature, called unlimited flash breakpoints. The unlimited flash breakpoints allow the user to set an unlimited number of breakpoints when debugging in flash memory. Without this feature, the number of breakpoints which can be set in flash is limited to the number of hardware breakpoints supported by the debug unit of the CPU.
- J-Link Ultra is fully compatible to the standard J-Link
- Very high performance for all supported CPU cores
- Hi speed USB 2.0 interface
- JTAG speed up to 25MHz
- Serial wire debug (SWD) supported
- Serial wire viewer (SWV) supported
- SWV: UART and Manchester encoding supported
- SWO sampling frequencies up to 25MHz
- J-Link flash breakpoints can also be used with J-Link ARM RDI and J-Link GDB server
- Usable and convenient
- Embedded Design & Development
J-Link ULTRA, Ribbon cable, USB cable, J-Link ARM flash breakpoints.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
JTAG EMULATOR, USB, FOR ARM; Silicon Family Name:-; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:-; IC Product Type:USB JTAG Emulator; Kit Contents:Emulator, Cable
83 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
EMULATOR, ARM MCU; Silicon Family Name:ARM7 / ARM9 / Cortex; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:ARM7 / ARM9 / ARM11 / Cortex-A / Cortex-R / Cortex-M; IC Product Type:Emulator
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.