SEGGER 8.16.11 JTAG EMULATOR, J-LINK ULTRA, J-FLASH, USB2.0
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5785
- Manufacturer Part No 8.16.11
- J-Link Ultra is fully compatible to the standard J-Link
- Very high performance for all supported CPU cores
- Hi speed USB 2.0 interface
- JTAG speed up to 25MHz
- Serial wire debug (SWD) supported
- J-Flash supports ARM7/ARM9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4 and Renesas RX600 core
- Microcontroller (internal flash) support
- Support for most external flash chips
- High speed programming up to 200KBytes/sec
- Very high speed blank check: approximately 16MBytes/sec (depending on the chip)
- Silicon Family Name -
- Core Architecture -
- Core Sub-Architecture -
- IC Product Type USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents Emulator USB JTAG
- Features Supports ARM, Cortex-M, Cortex-A, RX000 Series & Cortex-R4 MCUs, USB 2.0 Interface
- Product Range -
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each
More stock available week commencing 5/23/16
Price for: Each
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.