SEGGER 8.16.11 JTAG EMULATOR, J-LINK ULTRA, J-FLASH, USB2.0
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5785
- Manufacturer Part No 8.16.11
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Supports ARM, Cortex-M, Cortex-A, RX000 Series & Cortex-R4 MCUs, USB 2.0 Interface
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: Emulator USB JTAG
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: -
The 8.16.11 is a bundle of hardware item J-Link Ultra and software item J-Flash. The J-LINK ULTRA is a JTAG/SWD emulator designed for ARM/Cortex and other supported CPUs. It is fully compatible to the standard J-Link and works with the same PC software. Based on the highly optimized and proven J-Link, it offers even higher speed as well as target power measurement capabilities due to the faster CPU, built in FPGA and high speed USB interface. It connects via USB to a PC running Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or 7. The J-Link Ultra has a built in 20 pin JTAG/SWD connector. The J-Flash is a stand alone flash programming software for PCs running Microsoft Windows. The supported Microsoft Windows versions are Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, XP x64, 2003, 2003 x64, Vista, Vista x64, 7, 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Linux and Mac OSX 10.5 and higher. J-Flash has an intuitive user interface and makes programming flash devices convenient.
- J-Link Ultra is fully compatible to the standard J-Link
- Very high performance for all supported CPU cores
- Hi speed USB 2.0 interface
- JTAG speed up to 25MHz
- Serial wire debug (SWD) supported
- J-Flash supports ARM7/ARM9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4 and Renesas RX600 core
- Microcontroller (internal flash) support
- Support for most external flash chips
- High speed programming up to 200KBytes/sec
- Very high speed blank check: approximately 16MBytes/sec (depending on the chip)
- Embedded Design & Development
J-Link ULTRA, Ribbon cable, USB cable, J-FLASH.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
JTAG EMULATOR, USB, FOR ARM; Silicon Family Name:-; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:-; IC Product Type:USB JTAG Emulator; Kit Contents:Emulator, Cable
105 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
EMULATOR, ARM MCU; Silicon Family Name:ARM7 / ARM9 / Cortex; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:ARM7 / ARM9 / ARM11 / Cortex-A / Cortex-R / Cortex-M; IC Product Type:Emulator
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.