SEGGER 8.10.00 J-TRACE ARM JTAG EMULATOR, J-TRACE, USB, FOR ARM
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5781
- Manufacturer Part No 8.10.00 J-TRACE ARM
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Supports ARM7 and ARM9 Devices, USB Interface
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: Debugger, USB Cable, JTAG 20-Pin, 0.1" Ribbon Cable, and Trace 38-pin Ribbon Cable
- Silicon Family Name: -
The 8.10.00 is a J-Trace ARM JTAG emulator with trace. It is a JTAG emulator designed for ARM cores which includes trace (ETM) support. It connects via USB to a PC running Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 7. J-Trace has a built in 20 pin JTAG connector and a built in 38 pin JTAG and trace connector, which are compatible to the standard 20 pin connector and 38 pin connector defined by ARM. This J-Trace uses a 32bit RISC CPU. Maximum download speed is approximately 420KBytes/second (600KBytes/second using DCC). The J-Trace ARM comes with built in licenses for flash download and flash breakpoints for some devices. No power supply required, It is powered through USB, although external power supply plug is available.
- Supports tracing on ARM7/ARM9 targets
- JTAG speed up to 12MHz
- Integration into IAR embedded workbench for ARM makes setup and use easy
- Free software updates, 2 years of support
- USB driven JTAG and Trace (38 pin Mictor) interface
- Auto speed recognition
- Adaptive clock based on RTCK JTAG signal
- All signals can be monitored, target voltage can be measured
- 20 pin standard JTAG connector, 38 pin standard trace mictor connector
- Full integration with the C-SPY debugger, advanced debugging features available from C-SPY
- Embedded Design & Development
J-Trace ARM, Ribbon cable, Trace mictor cable, USB cable.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
More stock available week commencing 11/2/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $1,248.00 $1248
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?