SEGGER 8.08.90 J-LINK EDU JTAG EMULATOR, J-LINK, EDU, USB
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5780
- Manufacturer Part No 8.08.90 J-LINK EDU
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Inexpensive J-Link for Educational Purpose
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: Emulator, Cable
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: -
The 8.08.90 is a J-Link EDU JTAG emulator for educational purpose. The J-Link EDU is a new package for educational purpose, which includes J-Link with a license for unlimited flash breakpoints. This offer includes free use of unlimited flash breakpoints. The only limitation is that it may not be used to develop a product. The J-Link EDU is natively supported by IAR EWARM, KEIL µVision, Rowley Crossworks and CodeSourcery G++. Via GDB-Server, the supported tool chains also include Atollic True Studio, Yagarto and other GDB based or compatible development environments. The unlimited flash breakpoints option allows the user to set an unlimited number of breakpoints within a device's internal flash memory. Debugging limitations inherited by the number of hardware breakpoints (2 on ARM7/9, 4 on Cortex-M0 and typically 6 on Cortex-M3) are completely removed.
- Used for non profit educational purposes, any other use of the J-Link EDU is prohibited and illegal
- Its for private persons, colleges, schools, universities and NPOs for educational purposes only
- It is not sold to companies
- Embedded Design & Development
J-Link EDU, Ribbon cable, USB cable.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 58 in stock for same day shipping
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 7/13/15
58 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $60.00
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?