SEGGER 8.08.27 J-LINK/FLASH BREAKPOIN JTAG EMULATOR, J-LINK, FLASHBP BUNDLE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5779
- Manufacturer Part No 8.08.27 J-LINK/FLASH BREAKPOIN
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Supports ARM, Cortex-M, Cortex-A, RX000 Series & Cortex-R4 MCUs, USB Interface
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: Emulator USB JTAG
- Silicon Family Name: -
The 8.08.27 is a bundle of hardware item J-Link and software item J-Link ARM flash breakpoints. The J-Link is a USB powered JTAG emulator supporting a large number of CPU cores. Based on a 32bit RISC CPU, it can communicate at high speed with the supported target CPUs. J-Link is used around the world in tens of thousand places for development and production (flash programming) purposes. It is supported by all major IDEs such as IAR EWARM, Keil MDK, Rowley CrossWorks, Atollic TrueSTUDIO, IAR EWRX, Renesas HEW, Renesas e2studio and many others. The J-Link ARM flash breakpoints is a software comes with an additional feature, called unlimited flash breakpoints. The unlimited flash breakpoints allow the user to set an unlimited number of breakpoints when debugging in flash memory. Without this feature, the number of breakpoints which can be set in flash is limited to the number of hardware breakpoints supported by the debug unit of the CPU.
- J-Link supports concurrent access to CPU by multiple applications
- Download speed up to 1MByte/second
- Supports unlimited breakpoints in flash memory
- Free software updates, 1 year of support
- Direct download into flash memory of most popular microcontrollers supported
- Target power supply: J-Link can supply up to 300mA to target with overload protection
- Remote server included. Allows using J-Link remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports JTAG chains with multiple devices
- J-Link flash breakpoints can also be used with J-Link ARM RDI and J-Link GDB server
- Usable and convenient
- Embedded Design & Development
J-Link, Ribbon cable, USB cable, J-Link ARM flash breakpoints.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
JTAG EMULATOR, USB, FOR ARM; Silicon Family Name:-; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:-; IC Product Type:USB JTAG Emulator; Kit Contents:Emulator, Cable
80 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
EMULATOR, ARM MCU; Silicon Family Name:ARM7 / ARM9 / Cortex; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:ARM7 / ARM9 / ARM11 / Cortex-A / Cortex-R / Cortex-M; IC Product Type:Emulator
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable