SEGGER 8.08.11 J-LINK/J-FLASH BUNDLE JTAG EMULATOR, J-FLASH SOFTWARE, USB
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SEGGER
- Newark Part No.: 91T5776
- Manufacturer Part No 8.08.11 J-LINK/J-FLASH BUNDLE
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Supports ARM, Cortex-M, Cortex-A, RX000 Series & Cortex-R4 MCUs, USB Interface
- IC Product Type: USB JTAG Emulator
- Kit Contents: Emulator USB JTAG
- Silicon Family Name: -
The 8.08.11 is a bundle of hardware item J-Link and software item J-Flash. The J-Link is a USB powered JTAG emulator supporting a large number of CPU cores. Based on a 32bit RISC CPU, it can communicate at high speed with the supported target CPUs. J-Link is used around the world in tens of thousand places for development and production (flash programming) purposes. It is supported by all major IDEs such as IAR EWARM, Keil MDK, Rowley CrossWorks, Atollic TrueSTUDIO, IAR EWRX, Renesas HEW, Renesas e2studio and many others. The J-Flash is a PC software running on Windows (Windows 2000 and later) systems, which enables you to program the internal and external flash of your microcontroller via J-Link. It comes with sample projects for most popular microcontrollers and eval boards which run out of the box. J-Flash can be controlled via GUI or via command line which makes it also possible to use J-Flash for production purposes.
- J-Link supports concurrent access to CPU by multiple applications
- Download speed up to 1MByte/second
- Supports unlimited breakpoints in flash memory
- Free software updates, 1 year of support
- Direct download into flash memory of most popular microcontrollers supported
- J-Flash supports ARM7/ARM9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4 and Renesas RX600 cores
- Microcontroller (internal flash) support
- Support for most external flash chips
- High speed programming up to 200KBytes/sec
- Very high speed blank check: approximately 16MBytes/sec (depending on the chip)
- Embedded Design & Development
J-Link, Ribbon cable, USB cable, J-Flash.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
JTAG EMULATOR, USB, FOR ARM; Silicon Family Name:-; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:-; IC Product Type:USB JTAG Emulator; Kit Contents:Emulator, Cable
105 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
EMULATOR, ARM MCU; Silicon Family Name:ARM7 / ARM9 / Cortex; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:ARM7 / ARM9 / ARM11 / Cortex-A / Cortex-R / Cortex-M; IC Product Type:Emulator
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.