RASPBERRY-PI RASPBRRY-MODB-512M MODEL B - ASSEMBLED BOARD ONLY
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: RASPBERRY-PI
- Newark Part No.: 43W5302
- Manufacturer Part No RASPBRRY-MODB-512M
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC full HD multimedia applications processor
- 700MHz low power ARM1176JZ-F applications processor
- Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, 1080p30 h.264/MPEG-4 AVC high profile decoder
- 512MB SDRAM
- 10/100 Ethernet RJ 45 on board network
- Storage via SD/ MMC/ SDIO card slot
- Dual USB connector
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4) composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- 3.5mm jack, HDMI
- Linux operating system
- Silicon Manufacturer Broadcom
- Core Architecture ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture ARM11
- Silicon Core Number BCM2835
- Silicon Family Name BCM2xxx
- Kit Contents RPI MOD-B Brd, Assembled Board Only
- Features 512MB RAM, ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz MPU, VideoCore IV GPU, 2 USB + Ethernet + HDMI ports, mounting holes
- Product Range -
- No. of Bits 32bit
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 38Y6467 - SBC, RASPBERRY PI 2, MODEL B, 1GB
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: ARM11
- Silicon Core Number: BCM2835
- Kit Contents: RPI MOD-B Brd, Assembled Board Only
- Product Range: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Broadcom
- Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
- Features: 512MB RAM, ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz MPU, VideoCore IV GPU, 2 USB + Ethernet + HDMI ports, mounting holes
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm using an Android charger -- same plug as my old HTC phone and recent Blackberry. Old blackberry devices had a trapezoid "mini USB" connector, which is not the same as this one.
What other minimum accessories do I need to buy along with this so he can start using it? (without spending a lot of money. His interest may not sustain.)
No fancy add-ons.
1) Power supply for the board: #27W9241
2) SD card for OS booting: #96T7436
3) HDMI to HDMI (if HDMI monitor/display present with you): #96T7445
4) HDMI to VGA (if you don't have HDMI monitor/display and want to work on VGA port): #07W8937
1) Enclosure for the board: #07W8936
2) Stereo audio cable: #18J5655 or #96T7442
3) standard Keyboard(if not present): #43W5953
4) WiFi module for wireless connectivity: #07W8938
you can follow the Raspberry Pi forum with an excellent thread about a simple & safe shutdown button.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each