RABBIT SEMICONDUCTOR 20-101-1112 MODULE, RABBITCORE, RCM4000, ETHERNET
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: RABBIT SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 95M2008
- Manufacturer Part No 20-101-1112
- Clock speed at 58.98MHz with 16bit memory
- 512K flash/512K SRAM
- Up to 5 CMOS compatible serial ports
- Up to 28 GPIO with multi layer alternate pin functions
- Low power modes and speeds as low as 2KHz
- Low EMI optimized for use with Dynamic C 10 – a powerful integrated development environment
- Secure, anywhere management using device manager
- Web server capability and remote device control
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: Rabbit 4000
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: -
- Kit Contents: Board
- No. of Bits: 8bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: RCM4010
- Silicon Family Name: RCM4000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Rabbit Semiconductor
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?