RABBIT SEMICONDUCTOR 20-101-1112 MODULE, RABBITCORE, RCM4000, ETHERNET
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: RABBIT SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 95M2008
- Manufacturer Part No 20-101-1112
- Core Architecture: Rabbit 4000
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: -
- Kit Contents: Board
- No. of Bits: 8bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: RCM4010
- Silicon Family Name: RCM4000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Rabbit Semiconductor
The 20-101-1112 is a Rabbit Core RCM4010 microprocessor core module based on Rabbit 4000 microprocessor running at 59MHz. The RCM4010 module is designed to mount directly to a user supplied motherboard and acts as the microprocessor of the embedded system. The microprocessor features 28 GPIO lines shared with up to five serial ports and four levels of alternate pin functions that include variable phase PWM, quadrature decoder and input capture. The RCM4010 core module, with its robust feature set, ample memory, 10Base-T Ethernet and analog, is ready for network connectivity and I/O control for true device Internet communication and control. Evaluation of the RCM4000 is easy with the RCM4000 development kit. The Rabbit Core family of microprocessor core modules is designed to facilitate rapid development and implementation of embedded systems.
- Clock speed at 58.98MHz with 16bit memory
- 512K flash/512K SRAM
- Up to 5 CMOS compatible serial ports
- Up to 28 GPIO with multi layer alternate pin functions
- Low power modes and speeds as low as 2KHz
- Low EMI optimized for use with Dynamic C 10 – a powerful integrated development environment
- Secure, anywhere management using device manager
- Web server capability and remote device control
- Communications & Networking
- System Monitoring
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?