RABBIT SEMICONDUCTOR 101-1284 WIFI MODULE, RCM5600W, 802.11
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: RABBIT SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 08R6008
- Manufacturer Part No 101-1284
- Core Architecture: RCM5600
- Core Sub-Architecture: RCM5600
- Features: On-board Single-Chip 802.11b/g Transceiver, Built-In Web Server
- Kit Contents: Board
- No. of Bits: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: AT58409-JZ1T
- Silicon Family Name: RabbitCore
- Silicon Manufacturer: Rabbit Semiconductor
The 101-1284 is a standard development kit for MiniCore RCM5600W WiFi module. The MiniCore RCM5600W is based on Rabbit 5000 processor running at 74MHz and it is our most compact embedded WiFi MiniCore solution, ideal for cost sensitive applications. With the long term firmware support and low risk design features, the RCM5600W offer an easy path to add reliable wireless network connectivity to any system we design offers 802.11b/g connectivity supporting WPA2 enterprise security, as well as encryption standards such as SSL and AES. The RCM5600W can use the firmware update feature which allows for remote firmware updates from virtually anywhere in the world. The RCM5600W WiFi module is fully compatible with the RCM5700 Ethernet enabled MiniCores, providing greater network deployment and design flexibility. Programs are developed with industry proven Dynamic C development system that includes an editor, compiler and in circuit debugger.
- On board single chip 802.11b/g transceiver
- Up to 35 GPIO lines and six serial ports
- 1MB SRAM and 1MB serial flash memory
- Built in web server
- Certified to meet FCC and other international regulatory requirements
- Easy to use integrated design environment
- Secure, anywhere management using device manager
- Available Device Cloud by Etherios application development services
- Battery backable real time clock
- System Monitoring
- Communications & Networking
RCM5600W microprocessor core module, Development board with prototyping area, Dynamic C 10 development system and complete documentation on CD ROM, USB cable for programming and debugging, Getting started manual.
Provide ESD protection such as smocks and grounding straps on footwear, while assembling the RCM5600W module, installing it on another board and while making or removing any connections.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?