QUASAR RFM12B-433-D RF MODULE, TRANSCEIVER, FSK, ISM BAND, 433MHZ, DIP
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: QUASAR
- Newark Part No.: 40T1931
- Manufacturer Part No RFM12B-433-D
- Data Rate Max: 256Kbps
- Frequency Max: 433MHz
- Modulation Type: FSK
- RF Modulation: FSK
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Sensitivity dBm: -109dBm
- Supply Current: 22mA
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.8V
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.2V
RFM12B-433-D is a low costing ISM band FSK transceiver module implemented with unique PLL. It works signal ranges from 433MHZ band. The SPI interface is used to communicate with microcontroller for parameter setting.
- PLL and zero IF technology
- Fast PLL lock time
- High resolution PLL with 2.5KHz step
- Receiver bandwidth of 67KHz, data rate of 1.2Kbps, transmitter frequency deviation of 45KHz
- Automatic antenna tuning
- Analog and digital signal strength indicator (ARSSI/DRSSI)
- Automatic frequency control (AFC) and Data quality detection (DQD)
- Internal data filtering and clock recovery
- RX synchron pattern recognition
- Low power consumption
- RF Communications
- Sensing & Instrumentation
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?