Bivar Panel Mount Indicators Now Available at Newark element14
PM5-M124 Series of Metal Panel Mount Indicators Offers "Smart Sensing Technology"
April 14, 2014 – CHICAGO – Newark element14 announces the availability of the new PM5-M124 series of metal panel mount indicators from Bivar, a leading provider of LED indication products. The PM5-M124 indicators use smart sensing technology to automatically detect and adjust to appropriate light output and intensity in ambient lighting conditions. The LED automatically dims in low lighting environments and brightens in sunlight for better readability.
The PM5-M124 series is IP-67 rated, RoHS compliant and ideal for ruggedized applications including: servers, test and measurement equipment, military, defense and utility vehicles, commercial and communication control boxes, wireless and power line infrastructure, and water and waste treatment equipment.
Other specifications of Bivar’s PM5-M124 series include:
- Functional in heat, cold and other harsh environmental conditions
- Non-polarized, quick-disconnect terminal blades for easy installation and optional wire connection
- Panel thickness ranging from 0.040 to 0.250 centimeters and a mounting hole 0.315 centimeters wide
- Input range of 12-24V, suitable for both AC and DC operation
- Wide viewing angles of 100 degrees with a water clear Fresnel lens
The series can be purchased on the web at www.newark.com. To learn more, visit www.bivar.com
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. It trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific. With sales last year of £968m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers' needs.
Premier Farnell works with key strategic suppliers to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites, with customer support provided by degreed engineers. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources.
Premier Farnell Key facts
- Operations in 36 different countries
- More than 4,300 employees
- More than 3,500 leading suppliers
- More than 500,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Minerals and EU RoHS legislation
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell.