PICO TECHNOLOGY USB TC-08 THERMOCOUPLE DATA LOGGER, -270DEG C to 1820DEG C
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: PICO TECHNOLOGY
- Newark Part No.: 02M0855
- Manufacturer Part No USB TC-08
- Input Voltage: -70mV to +70mV
- Kit Contents: USB TC-08 Data Logger and PicoLog Data Acquisition Software
- No. of Channels: 8
- Reading Capacity: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
The TC-08 thermocouple data logger is designed to measure a wide range of temperatures using any thermocouple that has a miniature size thermocouple connector. Additionally, the TC-08 can also measure other sensors using a 70 mV range. Featuring built-in cold junction compensation (CJC), the TC-08 has an effective temperature range of -270 to +1820 °C (the actual temperature range depends on the thermocouple being used).
- 8 channel thermocouple data logger
- Measure from 1 to 160 thermocouples
- Measures from -270 to +1820 °C
- Automatic cold junction compensation
- High resolution and accuracy
- Fast sampling rate — up to 10 measurements per second
- USB interface
- Communications & Networking
- Signal Processing
USB 2.0 cable, user manuals, software CD–ROM.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 10 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 10/19/15
10 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $409.00 $409
Legislation and Environmental
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
USB TC-08 Single-Channel Terminal Board ;RoHS Compliant: NA
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable