OLIMEX USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F USB SERIAL CABLE, IMX233-OLINUXINO-MAXI
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: OLIMEX
- Newark Part No.: 27W5405
- Manufacturer Part No USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F
- Accessory Type: USB Serial Cable
- Features: Three Wires for Breadboard Connection, SERIAL Output 3.3V Voltage Levels
- For Use With: iMX233-OLinuXino Micro Single Board Linux Computers
- SVHC: To Be Advised
The USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F is a USB to serial female cable. The RX line of the cable (green wire) should go to TX line of the target board, the TX line of the cable (red wire) should go to the RX line of the target board. The blue wire should go to the targets GND line.
- USB to serial cable
- Three wires for breadboard connection
- Serial output 3.3V voltage levels
- GND=BLUE, RX(INPUT)=GREEN, TX(OUTPUT)=RED
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 3 Further stock expected to ship on Oct 26, 2015 More stock available week commencing 12/7/15
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $10.18 $10.18
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
You have to connect to OLinuXino-MAXI U_DEBUG connector in this sequence:
BLUE wire to pin.3 (GND)
GREEN wire to pin.2 (TX)
RED wire to pin.1 (RX)
Like to see information about this product from other customers?