OLIMEX SHIELD-EKG-EMG-PA PASSIVE ELECTRODE, SHIELD-EKG-EMG SHIELD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: OLIMEX
- Newark Part No.: 27W5329
- Manufacturer Part No SHIELD-EKG-EMG-PA
- Accessory Type: Sensors - EKG Probes
- Features: Capture Electrocardiography and Electromyography signals
- For Use With: SHIELD-EKG-EMG shield for Arduino like boards
- SVHC: To Be Advised
The SHIELD-EKG-EMG-PA is a passive electrode for a SHIELD-EKG-EMG shield which allows Arduino like boards to capture electrocardiography and electromyography signals. The shield opens new possibilities to experiment with biofeedback. The user can monitor heartbeat and log pulse, recognize gestures by monitoring and analyzing the muscle activity.
- Electrodes are marked L for left arm, R for right arm and D for DRL
- Shield for Duinomite, Pinguino, Maple, Arduino development boards
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 3 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 10/19/15
3 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $18.29 $18.29
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?