OLIMEX PIC-P32MX PIC32MX340F512, ETHERNET, RS232, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: OLIMEX
- Newark Part No.: 25R4926
- Manufacturer Part No PIC-P32MX
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC32
- Features: RD232 Interface with Driver, ICSP/ICD Connector
- Kit Contents: Board
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: PIC32MX
- Silicon Family Name: PIC32MX340Fxxxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: Microchip
The PIC-P32MX prototype board uses the new PIC32 32bit MIPS 4K core processor from Microchip which offers speed and performance at low cost. This board hasPIC32MX340F512 microcontroller on it with its 512KB of flash, 32KB RAM, 80MHz clock, UARTs, PWMs, DMAs. The board has both ICSP and JTAG connectors so it can be programmed with PIC-ICD2 or JTAG tool.
- PIC32MX340F512 microcontroller
- UEXT connector for other modules like MOD-MP3, MOD-NRF24Lx, MOD-SMB380, MOD-RFID125 etc
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC-ICD2 or PIC-ICD2-POCKET
- RD232 interface with driver
- Quartz crystals 8Mhz and 32768Hz
- Power plug in jack with diode bridge can be powered with AC or DC power supply
- 3.3V voltage regulator
- Extension slot on every uC pin
- JTAG connector
- Board size available with 100mm x 80mm
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Motor Drive & Control
- Communications & Networking
- Imaging, Video & Vision
The PIC-32MX board is shipped in protective anti static packaging. The board must not be subject to high electrostatic potentials.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?