OLIMEX MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2 EMULATOR/PROGRAMMER, MSP430 MCU
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: OLIMEX
- Newark Part No.: 27W5263
- Manufacturer Part No MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2
- Core Architecture: MSP430
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Programmer for all MSP430Fxxx MCUs, Internal Flash, Compatible with IAR Kickstart Software
- IC Product Type: Emulator / Programmer
- Kit Contents: JTAG Emulator, Cable
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Family Name: MSP430Fxxx
The MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2 is a programmer/debugger development board enables code uploading of applications running on MSP430 microcontrollers. The MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2 is suitable for programming and debugging all MSP430Fxxx microcontrollers which support JTAG or SBW (Spy Bi Wire) interfaces. The device is recommended for all MSP430 fans. It is especially convenient for mass production due to the ease of stand alone programming and the ability to power targets. The ISO means that you can't burn your target device by a bad USB port (or electric failure event over voltage) nor you can burn the USB port from a bad target board since the USB and JTAG interfaces are optically isolated.
- Supports both JTAG and SBW interfaces
- Ultra fast programming 14KB/s faster several times than TI-USB-FET (1.4KB when spy biwire)
- Opt isolation 1000VDC, target CKT can be high voltage powered (electricity meters safe debugging)
- Can burn the MSP430 JTAG security fuse in debugger and standalone mode
- LCD display for convenient navigation between different modes of operation
- 1,76GB internal memory available for custom code (standalone mode) or mass storage
- Debugger, mass storage and stand alone modes of operation
- Can be powered either by external power or the USB interface
- Extended firmware features
- Sleek and solid black case
- Embedded Design & Development
The MSP430-JTAG-ISO-MK2 is shipped in a carton package and features a plastic case. The board must not be exposed to high very high electrostatic potentials.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 9/21/15
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $222.48
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
MICROCONTROLLER MCU, 16 BIT, MSP430, 12MHZ, TSSOP-24; Controller Family/Series:MSP430; Program Memory Size:4KB; RAM Memory Size:256Byte; CPU Speed:12MHz; No. of I/O's:11; MCU Case Style:TSSOP; No. of Pins:24; Supply Voltage Min:1.8V ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
100+ $3.29 250+ $2.97 500+ $2.40 1000+ $2.13
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.