NXP OM6272,598 SC18IM700, UART TO I2C MASTER BRIDGE, DEMO BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 72R6124
- Manufacturer Part No OM6272,598
- Application Sub Type: UART to I2C
- Features: On-board LED Controlled by Programmable GPIO, I2C 4-bit LED Dimmer, RS-232 Connection
- Kit Application Type: Interface
- Kit Contents: Demonstration Board, USB Cable
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: SC18IM700
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
OM6272,598 is a SC18IM700 demo board which demonstrates UART to I2C master/GPIO bridge IC. The SC18IM700 bridge IC is ideal for high speed serial data communication between a UART host and multiple I2C devices over RS232. Using the demo board is easy by simply connecting the board to a PC host's DB9 serial connector and by controlling the board using Microsoft windows based software. The demo board includes on board LEDs, which can also be controlled by the bridge's programmable GPIO. The demo board also features our NXP PCA9533 I2C 4bit LED dimmer and our NXP PCF8570 I2C EEPROM. Using the demo board software, you can easily control these devices over the RS232 connection.
- UART host interface
- I2C bus controller
- Eight programmable I/O pins
- High speed UART with baud rate up to 460.8kbit/s
- High speed I2C bus 400kbit/s
- 16byte TX FIFO, 16byte RX FIFO
- Programmable baud rate generator
- UART message format resembles I2C bus transaction format
- I2C bus master functions
- Multi master capability
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?