NXP OM13023 LPC11D14, UART TO USB, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 94T8826
- Manufacturer Part No OM13023
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M0
- Features: Evaluation Board for LPC11D14 Microcontroller
- Kit Contents: Eval Board LPC11D14
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LPC11xxx
- Silicon Family Name: LPC11Dxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
OM13023 is a EA LPC11D14 evaluation board which allows user to quickly and easily evaluate LPC11D14 microcontroller. The LPC11D14 is designed for low cost, low power LCD based applications. In contrast to typical segment LCD driver solutions today, the highly reliable NXP PCF8576D LCD driver, a wide LCD supply range from 2.5 V to 6.5 V making the LPC11D00 series an ideal choice for interfacing with both low threshold and high threshold LCDs. The integrated PCF8576D increases system reliability and quality, reduces electrical interconnect and compatibility issues while incorporating key features such as on chip display RAM and versatile blinking modes. The microcontroller, board, and accompanying features make it a great starting point for Cortex-M0 project.
- All LPC11D14 pins are available on expansion connectors around the processor
- UART-to-USB bridge interface for LPC11D14 UART, with mini-B USB connector and proper ESD protection
- Flexible powering with on board 800mA 3.3V voltage regulator, USB/JTAG connector, external 5V supply
- Mini-B USB connector
- SWD/JTAG connector
- LCD with 8 14 segment characters
- LM75 I2C temperature sensor and 4 capacitive sensors
- Trimming potentiometer on analogue input
- Onboard reset generation and reset push button
- LM75 I2C temperature sensor, 4 capacitive sensors
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Consumer Electronics
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
OM13023 is a LPC11D14 Quick Start Board contains NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC11D14 microcontroller with 8KByte internal SRAM and 32 Kbyte internal Flash memory. This evaluation board offers many features that ease for learning and speed up the program development.
Feature & Benefits:
NXP's LPC11D14 ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller in 100 pin LQFP package
8kB internal SRAM and 32kB internal Flash
12.0000MHz external crystal. The LPC11D14 runs at frequencies up to 50MHz
With on-chip PLL the maximum frequency is 48MHz
All LPC11D14 pins available on expansion connector
UART-to-USB bridge interface for LPC11D14 UART with mini-B USB connector and proper ESD protection
All LPC11D14 pins are available on expansion connectors(100 mil/2.54 mm pitch dual rows)
LCD with 8 14-segment characters, Trimming potentiometer on Analogue input
32 Kbit I2C E2PROM
LM75 I2C temperature sensor, 4 capacitive sensors
Applications: Industrial, Sensing & Instrumentation, Consumer Electronics
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
EVALUATION BOARD, EMBEDDED ARTISTS, LPC11Dxx QuickStart; Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC11xxx; Silicon Family Name:LPC11D00; No. of Bits:32bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $62.36 Promotional price
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.