Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 94T8822
- Manufacturer Part No OM13012
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M0
- Features: Evaluation Board for LPC11C24 Microcontroller
- Kit Contents: Dev Board LPC11C24, Quick Start Guide
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LPC11xxx
- Silicon Family Name: LPC11C2x
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
OM13012 is a LPCXpresso board for LPC11C24 ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller. The LPCXpresso Board for LPC11C24 is comprised of an LPCXpresso target board, LPC-Link, and IDE. The LPCXpresso target boards, include an integrated JTAG debugger, and can connect to expansion boards to provide a variety of interfaces and I/O devices. The on board JTAG debugger provides high speed USB to JTAG/SWD interface to the IDE, and it can be connected to other debug targets such as a customer prototype. The LPC-Link is equipped with a 10 pin JTAG header enabling seamless connection to a target via USB. LPCXpresso’s IDE, using the standard GNU tool chain and optimized C library, can build an executable of any size with full code optimization.
- Eclipse based IDE using very low cost target boards
- The target boards comes with an integrated JTAG Debugger. No need for a separate debug probe
- Easy upgrade options to full blown suites and hardware kits
- End to end solution for creating applications all the way from evaluation through to production
- 32kB Flash memory with 8kB SRAM
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- ARM cortex-M0 built-in nested vectored interrupt controller (NVIC)
- 10bit ADC with input multiplexing among 8 pins
- High-current output driver (20 mA) on one pin
- 12MHz internal RC oscillator that can be used as a system clock
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Communications & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Embedded Design & Development
Board, Quick start guide.
Board will not be replaced if damaged by ESD. No replacement on OLED displays if mishandled
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The LPC11C24 LPCXpresso board with NXP's ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller has been designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with Cortex-M0. The LPCXpresso comprises a target board combined with a JTAG debugger. A free Eclipse based IDE from Code Red is also included. The LPC11C24 has 8kB SRAM, 32kB Flash, integrated CAN-transceiver, 2xSPI, I2C, UART, ADC, etc. Embedded Artists also provides a prototype board and a base board that makes it possible to make experiments and prototyping with many peripherals.
Feature & Benefits:
NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC11C24 microcontroller in LQFP48 package
LPC11C24 has 8kB SRAM, 32kB Flash memory
Integrated CAN-transceiver, 2xSPI, I2C, UART, ADC etc
CAN signals available on DSUB-9 footprint (DSUB not mounted)
All LPC11C24 pins available on expansion connector (2x27pin rows, 100mil pitch, 900mil between rows)
Embedded JTAG (LPC-LINK) functionality via LPCXpresso tool chain
LPC-LINK can be connected to external target processor after modifications to the LPCXpresso board
Dimension of 35 x 140 mm
Clock Crystals: 12.000MHz crystal for CPU
A free Eclipse based IDE from Code Red
Applications: Industrial, Sensing & Instrumentation, Communications & Networking, Metering, Embedded Design & Development
Eclipse based IDE, Development board LPCXpresso-OM13012
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
EVALUATION, LPCXPRESSO, LPC11C2X; Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC11xxx; Silicon Family Name:LPC11C00; No. of Bits:32bit; Kit Contents:Board, Guide ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
DEVELOPMENT TOOL, LPC11C14, CORTEX-M0, W/ COLINKEX; Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC11xx; Silicon Family Name:LPC11Cxx; No. of Bits:32bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 5-7 business days for in stock items.