Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 94T8822
- Manufacturer Part No OM13012
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M0
- Features: Evaluation Board for LPC11C24 Microcontroller
- Kit Contents: Dev Board LPC11C24, Quick Start Guide
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LPC11xxx
- Silicon Family Name: LPC11C2x
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
OM13012 is a LPCXpresso board for LPC11C24 ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller. The LPCXpresso Board for LPC11C24 is comprised of an LPCXpresso target board, LPC-Link, and IDE. The LPCXpresso target boards, include an integrated JTAG debugger, and can connect to expansion boards to provide a variety of interfaces and I/O devices. The on board JTAG debugger provides high speed USB to JTAG/SWD interface to the IDE, and it can be connected to other debug targets such as a customer prototype. The LPC-Link is equipped with a 10 pin JTAG header enabling seamless connection to a target via USB. LPCXpresso’s IDE, using the standard GNU tool chain and optimized C library, can build an executable of any size with full code optimization.
- Eclipse based IDE using very low cost target boards
- The target boards comes with an integrated JTAG Debugger. No need for a separate debug probe
- Easy upgrade options to full blown suites and hardware kits
- End to end solution for creating applications all the way from evaluation through to production
- 32kB Flash memory with 8kB SRAM
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- ARM cortex-M0 built-in nested vectored interrupt controller (NVIC)
- 10bit ADC with input multiplexing among 8 pins
- High-current output driver (20 mA) on one pin
- 12MHz internal RC oscillator that can be used as a system clock
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Communications & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Embedded Design & Development
Board, Quick start guide.
Board will not be replaced if damaged by ESD. No replacement on OLED displays if mishandled
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
EVALUATION, LPCXPRESSO, LPC11C2X; Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC11xxx; Silicon Family Name:LPC11C00; No. of Bits:32bit; Kit Contents:Board, Guide ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
DEVELOPMENT TOOL, LPC11C14, CORTEX-M0, W/ COLINKEX; Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC11xx; Silicon Family Name:LPC11Cxx; No. of Bits:32bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.