NXP OM11086 LPC1114, KEIL, SERIAL, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 94T8817
- Manufacturer Part No OM11086
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M0
- Features: Evaluation Board for LPC1114 Microcontroller
- Kit Contents: Eval Board LPC1114, MDK-Lite, Debugger ULINK-ME
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: LPC11xx
- Silicon Family Name: LPC11xx
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
The OM11086 is an Keil MCB LPC1114 eval board. The LPC1114 is an ARM cortex-M0 microcontroller and it can operate up to 50MHz. The peripheral complement of the LPC1114 includes 32kB of Flash memory, 8kB of data memory, one fast-mode plus I²C-bus interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 UART, two SPI interfaces with SSP features, four general purpose counter/timers, a 10bit ADC and 42 general purpose I/O pins. In addition, the LPC1114 features unique on-chip API-driven power profiles which provide users with ready-to-use power management templates. Optimized for CPU performance, CPU efficiency and lowest active current, the power profiles enable maximum operating frequency through the entire voltage range from 1.8 V to 3.6 V without compromising speed or functionality.
- ARM cortex-M0 processor, running at frequencies of up to 50MHz
- ARM cortex-M0 built-in nested vectored interrupt controller (NVIC)
- Serial wire debug, System tick timer
- 32kB on-chip Flash programming memory, 8kB SRAM
- In-system programming (ISP) and In-application programming (IAP)
- 42 general purpose i/o (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/-down resistors
- High-current output driver (20 mA) on one pin
- Programmable watchdog timer (WDT)
- 10bit ADC with input multiplexing among 8 pins
- UART with fractional baud rate generation
- Consumer Electronics
- Motor Drive & Control
- Embedded Design & Development
HDR-60 base board with LatticeECP3 FPGA, NanoVesta head board with Aptina A-1000 720p HDR sensor and Sunex lens, Two USB cables, HDMI cable with HDMI to DVI adapter, 12V AC adapter power supply, Quick start guide.
Board will not be replaced if damaged by ESD. No replacement on OLED displays if mishandled
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 46W5426 - Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC1114; Silicon Family Name:LPC11xx; No. of Bits:32bit; Kit Contents:Board, MDK-Lite, debugger ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
OM11086 is a Keil MCB1000 Evaluation Board enables embedded engineers to create and test working programs based on the LPC1114 NXP, ARM Cortex-M0 processor based MCU in 48 pin LQFP. The NXP semiconductors LPC1114 ARM Cortex-M0 Microcontroller (MCU) family is built around the smallest, lowest power, most energy-efficient ARM core ever developed. The MCB1114 is populated with the NXP LPC1114FBD48/302 Cortex-M0 device.
Feature & Benefits:
50MHz ARM Cortex-M0 processor based MCU in 48 pin LQFP
MCB1114 is populated with a NXP LPC1114FBD48/302 device
Potentiometer for ADC Input
Up to 42 General Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins
Features with 8 User LEDs
4 push-buttons (2 GPIO, ISP, & reset)
Power via USB connector
Debug interface connectors
Applications: Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Metering, Lighting, Security
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
EVALUATION BOARD, KEIL LPC1114; Silicon Manufacturer:NXP; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M0; Silicon Core Number:LPC1114; Silicon Family Name:LPC11xx; No. of Bits:32bit; Kit Contents:Board, MDK-Lite, debugger ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Not Currently Stocked
Not Currently Stocked