NIDEC SHIMPO DT-725 STROBOSCOPE, 40 TO 12500FPM, 0.002%
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NIDEC SHIMPO
- Newark Part No.: 82K8426
- Manufacturer Part No DT-725
- Strengthened high impact plastic
- Lightweight design easy to carry and operate
- Phase shift enables focus on one particular area of rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Continuous duty flash bulb
- External trigger allows synchronization of the flash rate with the motion of the rotating machinery
- Slave functions can control, or be controlled by, other strobes
- Bright easy to read LED display easy to read
- Unique rotary pulse indicator Permits strobe to be set at the exact flash rate without drift
- Manual flash controller knob allows easy/accurate flash rate adjustments
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Accuracy %: 0.02%
- Flash Rate Range: 40FPM to 12500FPM
- Input Impedance: -
- Operating Temperature Max: 40°C
- Operating Temperature Min: 0°C
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage VAC: 220V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
More stock available week commencing 12/21/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $545.00 $545
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?