NEWPORT ELECTRONICS PCC-SMP-K THERMOCOUPLE CONNECTOR, TYPE K
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NEWPORT ELECTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 01H0905
- Manufacturer Part No PCC-SMP-K
- Accessory Type: Circuit Board Mini Connector
- For Use With: Miniature Circuit Boards
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Thermocouple Type: K
The PCC-SMP-K is a PCB Mini Connectors for type K calibration. The connector is perfect for bringing thermocouple probes to printed circuit boards. It is also available with an optional transistor retainer clip; the clip accepts TO-92 style transistors for cold junction temperature measurements at the transition from thermocouple alloy to copper wire.
- Attaches Directly to Circuit Board, Mounting Clip with Each Connector
- Perfect for Handheld Thermometers
- Mount in Horizontal or Vertical Position
- Optional Retainer Clip for TO-92 Style Transistor Providing Cold Junction Compensation
- Accepts either Standard or Miniature Size Male Connectors
- Mounting Holes Shown in SPEC LINK Below
- Thermocouple Connectors for PCB Board
- Suitable for OEM Uses
- Sensing & Instrumentation
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 689 in stock for same day shipping
- 737 Further stock expected to ship on Oct 13, 2015 More stock available week commencing 11/2/15
689 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $2.05 $2.05
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Do you have a spec sheet to give? Including PCB landpattern.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?