Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MURATA
- Newark Part No.: 88W0806
- Manufacturer Part No SN8200
- Compliance Standard: CE, FCC, IC
- Frequency RF: 2.4GHz
- Module Applications: RF Communications, Wireless Connectivity WiFi
- Module Interface: SPI, UART
- SVHC: To Be Advised
SN8200 is a complete low power self-contained embedded wireless solution to address the connectivity demand in M2M applications. It integrates micro-controller, Wi-Fi BB/MAC/RF IC, RF front end, clocks, and on-board antenna into a small form factor module. SN8200 can be controlled by a host device through a serial interface; it can also serve as a standalone Wi-Fi station or network controller. Thus, it can be used to enable wireless connectivity to the simplest products with minimal engineering resources. The SN8200 provides standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n functions. The integrated MCU supports Broadcom WICED software.
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n radio technology
- On-board antenna
- Transmit power: +18 dBm @ 11b /11Mbps
- Max receive sensitivity: -96dBm
- MCU: ARM Cortex-M3
- Diverse serial interface: UART, SPI
- Sensor applications support: ADC, DAC, I2C, GPIO
- MSL Level 3
- Communications & Networking
- RF Communications
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?