MULTITECH MTSMC-G2-V-ED-SP MODEM, GSM / GPRS, VOICE, QUAD BAND, SOCKET, 5V
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MULTITECH
- Newark Part No.: 73R2634
- Manufacturer Part No MTSMC-G2-V-ED-SP
- Frequency RF: 1.8GHz
- Kit Features: GPRS Class 10, Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- No. of Channels: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 5V
MTSMC-G2-V-ED-SP is an SocketModem quad band GPRS cellular class 10 modem with voice. The SocketModem cell embedded cellular modem is a complete ready to integrate communications device that offer standards based quad band GSM/GPRS class 10 or CDMA2000 1xRTT performance. These Quick to market communications devices allow developers to add wireless communication to products with a minimum of development time and expense. The SocketModem cell cellular modems are based on industry standard open interfaces and utilises Multi-Tech's universal socket design.
- GPRS Class 10
- Quad-band 850/1900MHz
- Packet data up to 85.6Kbps
- Universal socket connectivity
- Circuit switched data up to 14,400 bps transparent and non-transparent
- Short Message Services (SMS)
- Advanced management features include phone book, fixed dialling number, real time clock and alarm
- UFL antenna connector and SIM socket
- Serial interface supports DTE speeds to 115.2Kbps
- AT command compatible
- Consumer Electronics
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?