MULTICOMP MCUSD25P200B10.7RS-30C TRANSCEIVER, 200KHZ, 25MM, PLASTIC
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MULTICOMP
- Newark Part No.: 17X2018
- Manufacturer Part No MCUSD25P200B10.7RS-30C
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Beam Angle: 14°
- External Diameter: 25mm
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -20°C
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Sensing Range Max: -
- Sensing Range Min: -
- Sensitivity (dB): -
- Switching Frequency: 200kHz
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
More stock available week commencing 4/25/16
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 5-7 business days for in stock items.
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $23.04 $23.04
|1 - 24||$23.04|
|25 - 49||$21.11|
|50 - 99||$19.61|
|100 - 249||$18.97|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
- What is the Piezoelectric material? PZT? Who is the manufacturer?
- What are the dimensions of the piezoelectric element?
- What is the material used for Acoustic matching layer?
- What is the material used for backing layer?
The materials are irrelevant to the use of these low cost sensors – we have provided RoHS/REACH declarations which should be satisfactory. If there is some issue regarding intrinsic safety or IP rating we can answer those specifically.
The fact that you want to know the piezo manufacturer and all the internal construct materials seems suspect – this would allow to go and build a direct copy.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?