MULTICOMP MCUSD25P200B10.7RS-30C TRANSCEIVER, 200KHZ, 25MM, PLASTIC
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MULTICOMP
- Newark Part No.: 17X2018
- Manufacturer Part No MCUSD25P200B10.7RS-30C
- Beam Angle: 14°
- External Diameter: 25mm
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -20°C
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Dec-2013)
- Sensitivity (dB): -
- Switching Frequency: 200kHz
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 11/17/14
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Legislation and Environmental
RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- Weight (kg): 0
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
- What is the Piezoelectric material? PZT? Who is the manufacturer?
- What are the dimensions of the piezoelectric element?
- What is the material used for Acoustic matching layer?
- What is the material used for backing layer?
The materials are irrelevant to the use of these low cost sensors – we have provided RoHS/REACH declarations which should be satisfactory. If there is some issue regarding intrinsic safety or IP rating we can answer those specifically.
The fact that you want to know the piezo manufacturer and all the internal construct materials seems suspect – this would allow to go and build a direct copy.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?