MULTICOMP MCRH3135 Enclosure, With PCB Fixing Screws, Handheld, 120 mm, 70 mm, 25 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MULTICOMP
- Newark Part No.: 74M3038
- Manufacturer Part No MCRH3135
- Lap joint construction
- Complete with removable front panel
- Fixing screws and PCB mounting screw are supplied
- UL94HB Flammability rating
- IP65 Protection rating
- Enclosure Type Handheld
- External Height - Metric 120mm
- External Width - Metric 70mm
- External Depth - Metric 25mm
- Enclosure Material ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Body Color Grey
- IP Rating Not Rated
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- External Height - Imperial 4.72"
- External Width - Imperial 2.815"
- External Depth - Imperial 0.98"
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Available until stock is exhausted
- 208 in stock for same day shipping
- 208 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $1.25 $1.25
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- External Width - Metric: 70mm
- Body Color: Grey
- Enclosure Type: Handheld
- External Height - Imperial: 4.72"
- External Width - Imperial: 2.815"
- External Height - Metric: 120mm
- External Depth - Imperial: 0.98"
- External Depth - Metric: 25mm
- Product Range: -
- Enclosure Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There's nothing you can customize about this case... the Raspberry Pi board (model b) does not fit it at all. There are plastic holes for screws that prevent it from sitting right. There are no cutouts at all -- you only have one end that has a sheet cut out, which you could use for either the power and SD card -- or -- the ethernet and USB connections So no way to use the video or audio outputs and no way to power the device unless you want to skip using USB or ethernet (how are you getting network?).
The case is all hard plastic, no perforations, so you would absolutely have to cut it apart to get it to fit in and get plugs going to it, and I specifically bought this so I wouldn't have to do that -- I'm not good at that. Additionally, even if I did modify this, there's no configuration you could possibly place the board in that wouldn't eliminate ALL FOUR pegs for screwing it together, so you will definitely not be able to keep the case shut unless you grab yourself some rubber bands or melt the plastic back together or something.
Bottom line answer:
IS NOT even remotely compatible with the Raspberry Pi. Can not modify to make it compatible. Don't waste your money.
Manufacturer: BUD INDUSTRIES
Newark Part Number: 92T3300
Manufacturer Part No: PS-11591
Description: RASPBERRY PI ENCLOSURE, PCB BOX, PLASTIC
Like to see information about this product from other customers?