MICROCHIP ZG2101MC WIFI MODULE, TRANSCEIVER-TXRX, 802.11, 2.4GHZ, SPI, U.FL CONN
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 65R4619
- Manufacturer Part No ZG2101MC
- Single chip 802.11b including MAC, baseband, RF and power amplifier
- Data rate is 1 & 2Mbps, 802.11b/g/n compatible, low power operation
- API for embedded markets, no OS required
- PCB or external antenna options
- Hardware support for AES and RC4 based ciphers (WEP, WPA, WPA2 security)
- SPI slave interface with interrupt
- 21mm x 31mm 36 pin Dual Flat pack PCB SM Package
- Wi-Fi Certified, RoHS and CE compliant
- Fully compliant with EU & meets the R&TTE Directive for Radio Spectrum
- Radio Type Approval Certified (Japan, ID: AC164136-2 – 005WWCA0311 005GZCA0149)
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Compliance Standard: IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency RF: 2.4GHz
- Module Interface: SPI
- SVHC: To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
ZG2101MC module is low-power 802.11b Transceiver Module of 2.4GHz frequency. All RF components, the base band and the entirety of the 802.11 MAC reside on-module, creating a simple and cost-effective means to add Wi-Fi connectivity for embedded devices. The module implements a high-level API, Simplifying design implementation and allowing the ZG2100M or ZG2101M to be integrated with 8- and 16-bit host microcontrollers. Hardware accelerators support the latest Wi-Fi security standards.
Feature & Benefits:
Single chip 802.11b including MAC, base band, RF and power amplifier
Data rate is 1 & 2Mbps, 802.11b/g/n compatible, low power operation
API for embedded markets, no OS required
PCB or external antenna options
Hardware support for AES and RC4 based ciphers (WEP, WPA, WPA2 security)
SPI slave interface with interrupt
21mm x 31mm 36 pin Dual Flat pack PCB SM Package
Wi-Fi Certified, RoHS and CE compliant
Fully compliant with EU & meets the R&TTE Directive for Radio Spectrum
Radio Type Approval Certified (Japan, ID: AC164136-2 – 005WWCA0311 005GZCA0149)
Applications: Communications & Networking, Industrial, Medical, Security, Automation & Process Control, Wireless
Like to see information about this product from other customers?