MICROCHIP ZG2101MC WIFI MODULE, TRANSCEIVER-TXRX, 802.11, 2.4GHZ, SPI, U.FL CONN
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 65R4619
- Manufacturer Part No ZG2101MC
- Compliance Standard: IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency RF: 2.4GHz
- Module Interface: SPI
- SVHC: To Be Advised
ZG2101MC module is low-power 802.11b Transceiver Module of 2.4GHz frequency. All RF components, the baseband and the entirety of the 802.11 MAC reside on-module, creating a simple and cost-effective means to add Wi-Fi connectivity for embedded devices. The module implement a high-level API, SIMplifying design implementation and allowing the ZG2100M or ZG2101M to be integrated with 8- and 16-bit host microcontrollers. Hardware accelerators support the latest Wi-Fi security standards.
- Single chip 802.11b including MAC, baseband, RF and power amplifier
- Data rate is 1 & 2Mbps, 802.11b/g/n compatible, low power operation
- API for embedded markets, no OS required
- PCB or external antenna options
- Hardware support for AES and RC4 based ciphers (WEP, WPA, WPA2 security)
- SPI slave interface with interrupt
- 21mm x 31mm 36 pin Dual Flat pack PCB SM Package
- Wi-Fi Certified, RoHS and CE compliant
- Fully compliant with EU & meets the R&TTE Directive for Radio Spectrum
- Radio Type Approval Certified (Japan, ID: AC164136-2 – 005WWCA0311 005GZCA0149)
- Communications & Networking
- Automation & Process Control
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?