MICROCHIP TDGL002 EVALUATION BOARD, CHIPKIT UNO32 BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 47T5671
- Manufacturer Part No TDGL002
- Arduino Uno form factor, compatible with many shields that can operate at 3.3V
- Multi platform IDE and software framework are compatible with many existing Arduino code samples
- 42 available I/O pins, two user LEDs
- Requires a USB A to mini B cable
- 7V to 15V input voltage (recommended), 20V maximum
- 128K Flash, 16K RAM
- Up to 80MHz operating speed
- USB or externally powered
- UART, SPI, and I2C ports and pulse width modulated outputs
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC32
- Features: PIC32MX320F128H MCU, Upto 80MHz Operating Speed, 42 I/O Lines, USB / Externally Powered
- Kit Contents: Board, USB Cable
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: PIC32MX
- Silicon Family Name: PIC32MX320Fxxxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: Microchip
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The TDGL002 is a chipKIT Uno32 development board. The chipKIT Uno32 is based on the popular Arduino open source hardware prototyping platform but adds the performance of the Microchip PIC32 microcontroller. The Uno32 is the same form factor as the Arduino UNO board and is compatible with many Arduino shields. It features a USB serial port interface for connection to the IDE and can be powered via USB or an external power supply. The uno32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX320F128 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32bit MIPS processor core running at 80MHz, 128K of flash program memory and 16K of SRAM data memory. The uno32 can be programmed using an environment based on the original Arduino IDE modified to support PIC32. In addition, the uno32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB IDE and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.
Feature & Benefits:
Microchip's PIC32 32bit MIPS processor (PIC32MX320F128), 80MHz 32bit MIPS, 128K flash, 16K SRAM
Compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources
Arduino "UNO" form factor
Compatible with many Arduino shields
42 I/O lines available
TDGL002 featured with User LED for indication
Connects to a PC using a USB A to mini B cable
Can also be programmed using Microchip's MPLAB IDE along with a PICkit-3
Applications: Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Multimedia, Communications & Networking
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.