MICROCHIP PG164120 PICKIT 2 PROGRAMMER, FULL SPEED USB, W / MPLAB IDE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 51M8937
- Manufacturer Part No PG164120
- Low pin count demo board supporting 8/14/20 pin mid range PIC microcontrollers
- Easy to use Windows programming selected flash based PICmicro MCU's
- Twelve sequential lessons written in assembly demonstrates how to use 8/14/20 pin flash based MCU's
- Microchip's MPLAB IDE software for complete code development
- HI TECH PICC LITE C compiler
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Full-Speed USB Device, Programmer-To-Go function
- IC Product Type: Programmer
- Kit Contents: Unit, cables, literature and software
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: -
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The PG164120 can be used to program the microcontroller & DS2502 can be programmed by connecting the 1-Wire bus from uC to the Data pin of DS2502.
Please refer Description in Page 2, block diagrams in Page 3 & 4 & 1-Wire bus system in Page 13 of the below link for more info.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?