MICROCHIP PG164120 PICKIT 2 PROGRAMMER, FULL SPEED USB, W / MPLAB IDE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 51M8937
- Manufacturer Part No PG164120
- Low pin count demo board supporting 8/14/20 pin mid range PIC microcontrollers
- Easy to use Windows programming selected flash based PICmicro MCU's
- Twelve sequential lessons written in assembly demonstrates how to use 8/14/20 pin flash based MCU's
- Microchip's MPLAB IDE software for complete code development
- HI TECH PICC LITE C compiler
- Silicon Family Name -
- Core Architecture PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture -
- IC Product Type Programmer
- Kit Contents Unit, cables, literature and software
- Features Full-Speed USB Device, Programmer-To-Go function
- Product Range -
- SVHC No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The PG164120 can be used to program the microcontroller & DS2502 can be programmed by connecting the 1-Wire bus from uC to the Data pin of DS2502.
Please refer Description in Page 2, block diagrams in Page 3 & 4 & 1-Wire bus system in Page 13 of the below link for more info.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?