MICROCHIP PG164120 PICKIT 2 PROGRAMMER, FULL SPEED USB, W / MPLAB IDE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 51M8937
- Manufacturer Part No PG164120
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Full-Speed USB Device, Programmer-To-Go function
- IC Product Type: Programmer
- Kit Contents: Unit, cables, literature and software
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: -
The PG164120 is a PICkit 2 development Programmer/Debugger. The PICkit 2 is a low cost development tool with an easy to use interface for programming and debugging Microchip's flash families of microcontrollers. The full featured Windows programming interface supports baseline (PIC10F, PIC12F5xx, PIC16F5xx), midrange (PIC12F6xx, PIC16F), PIC18F, PIC24, dsPIC30, dsPIC33, and PIC32 families of 8bit, 16bit, and 32bit microcontrollers, and many Microchip Serial EEPROM products. With Microchip's powerful MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE) the PICkit 2 enables in circuit debugging on most PIC microcontrollers. In Circuit Debugging runs, halts and single steps the program while the PIC microcontroller is embedded in the application. When halted at a breakpoint, the file registers can be examined and modified.
- Low pin count demo board supporting 8/14/20 pin mid range PIC microcontrollers
- Easy to use Windows programming selected flash based PICmicro MCU's
- Twelve sequential lessons written in assembly demonstrates how to use 8/14/20 pin flash based MCU's
- Microchip's MPLAB IDE software for complete code development
- HI TECH PICC LITE C compiler
- Embedded Design & Development
PICkit 2 Programming Software, the MPLAB IDE Software, an A to mini-B USB cable, lessons for programming PICmicro MCUs.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The PG164120 can be used to program the microcontroller & DS2502 can be programmed by connecting the 1-Wire bus from uC to the Data pin of DS2502.
Please refer Description in Page 2, block diagrams in Page 3 & 4 & 1-Wire bus system in Page 13 of the below link for more info.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?