MICROCHIP DV164007 MPLAB ICD 2, FOR PIC, DSPIC, RS232 SERIAL CABLE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 29M7931
- Manufacturer Part No DV164007
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC16
- Features: Real-Time Execution, MPLAB IDE Compatible, Built-In Over Voltage/Short Circuit Monitor
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger / Programmer
- Kit Contents: ICD 2 Module, USB Cable, RS-232 Cable and Power Supply
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Supported Devices: most PIC and dsPIC
The DV164007 is a MPLAB ICD 2 (In circuit debugger 2) allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment, included with each kit. The MPLAB ICD 2 is connected to the design engineer's PC using USB or RS 232 interface and can be connected to the target via an ICD connector. The connector uses two device I/O pins that are shared between in circuit debugging and In Circuit Serial Programming. The MPLAB ICD 2 currently supports most PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers. Flash PICmicro MCU's not supported are PIC16F72/73/74/76/77/83/84A. The MPLAB ICD 2 firmware is continually being updated to add support for new devices. A review of the README file located in MPLAB IDE is recommended for the most current list of supported parts.
- USB (full speed 2Mbits/s) and RS 232 interface to host PC
- Real time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible
- Built in over voltage/short circuit monitor
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze peripherals at breakpoint
- Diagnostic LED's indicates power, busy and error
- Supports low voltage to 2V
- Embedded Design & Development
ICD 2 Module, USB Cable, RS 232 Cable and power supply.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?