MICROCHIP DV164007 MPLAB ICD 2, FOR PIC, DSPIC, RS232 SERIAL CABLE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 29M7931
- Manufacturer Part No DV164007
- USB (full speed 2Mbits/s) and RS 232 interface to host PC
- Real time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible
- Built in over voltage/short circuit monitor
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze peripherals at breakpoint
- Diagnostic LED's indicates power, busy and error
- Supports low voltage to 2V
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC16
- Features: Real-Time Execution, MPLAB IDE Compatible, Built-In Over Voltage/Short Circuit Monitor
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger / Programmer
- Kit Contents: ICD 2 Module, USB Cable, RS-232 Cable and Power Supply
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Supported Devices: most PIC and dsPIC
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?