MICROCHIP DV164005 MPLAB ICD 2, FOR PIC, DSPIC, WITH ICD I/F CABLE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 51M8733
- Manufacturer Part No DV164005
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
The DV164005 is a MPLAB ICD 2 module. The MPLAB ICD 2 is a low cost development tool that connects between the PC and the designers target board, allowing direct in circuit debugging of a target PICmicro MCU or dsPIC DSC. Programs can be executed in real time or single step, watch variables established, break points set, memory read/writes accomplished and more. It can also be used as a development programmer.
- USB (Full speed 2 Mbits/s) and RS 232 interface to host PC
- Real time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible
- Built in over voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Supports low voltage to 2 volts (2V to 6V range)
- Diagnostic LED's (Power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze peripherals at breakpoint
- Embedded Design & Development
MPLAB ICD 2 module, USB Cable.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
MPLAB ICD 3, FOR PIC, DSPIC, REAL TIME DEBUGGING; Silicon Family Name:-; Core Architecture:PIC, dsPIC; Core Sub-Architecture:-; IC Product Type:In-Circuit Debugger; Development Tool Type:Hardware / Software - Dev Kit (Dev Tool)
109 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)