MICROCHIP DM183026-2 PIC16F, PIC18F, PIC24F, CAP TOUCH SENSOR, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 77R3888
- Manufacturer Part No DM183026-2
- Capacitive touch sensing (mTouch) techniques are voltage based scanning methods
- PIC16F/24H/32 microcontroller without a CTMU module use sample and hold capacitor to charge each key
- The CTMU consists of a constant current source that provides a highly repeatable charge to each key
- PIC16F/24H/32 microcontroller also use CTMU module to charge each button
- The response of sensor to fingertip touch is influenced by many factor such as touch areas and so on
- Silicon Manufacturer Microchip
- Silicon Core Number -
- Kit Application Type Sensing - Touch, Proximity
- Application Sub Type Capacitive Touch
- Kit Contents 8x Boards, Serial Anaylizer, USB Cable
- Features Diagnostic Tool Provided, Vertical 2-row Header, Debugging, USB Connection
- Product Range -
- SVHC No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?