MICROCHIP DM183026-2 PIC16F, PIC18F, PIC24F, CAP TOUCH SENSOR, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 77R3888
- Manufacturer Part No DM183026-2
- Capacitive touch sensing (mTouch) techniques are voltage based scanning methods
- PIC16F/24H/32 microcontroller without a CTMU module use sample and hold capacitor to charge each key
- The CTMU consists of a constant current source that provides a highly repeatable charge to each key
- PIC16F/24H/32 microcontroller also use CTMU module to charge each button
- The response of sensor to fingertip touch is influenced by many factor such as touch areas and so on
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: Capacitive Touch
- Features: Diagnostic Tool Provided, Vertical 2-row Header, Debugging, USB Connection
- Kit Application Type: Sensing - Touch, Proximity
- Kit Contents: 8x Boards, Serial Anaylizer, USB Cable
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Microchip
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?