MICROCHIP AC164102 RF MODULE, TRANSMITTER, RFPIC, 315MHZ
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MICROCHIP
- Newark Part No.: 04M5434
- Manufacturer Part No AC164102
- Data Rate Max: -
- Modulation Type: ASK
- RF Modulation: ASK
- RF Transmitter Applications: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Sensitivity dBm: -
- Supply Current: -
- Supply Voltage Max: -
- Supply Voltage Min: -
The AC164102 is an RFPIC transmitter module of 315MHz. The RFPIC development kit provides design engineers with an easy way to evaluate unidirectional remote sense and control wireless links based on the RFPIC12F675 and rfRXD0420 devices. The kit is based on the popular PICkit 1 flash starter kit and consists of modular building blocks for different transmitters and receivers that can be utilised for prototype systems or to evaluate Microchip products. The transmitter modules are based on the RFPIC12F675 devices and support the same frequency and modulation formats as the receivers. The transmitter modules feature button inputs for remote control functions as well as analogue input to allow evaluation of the A/D and comparator peripherals on the RFPIC12F675. Code development is achieved with Microchip's MPLAB integrated development environment (IDE). The microcontroller is easily programmed using the PICkit 1 with modules plugging into the PICkit.
- RFPIC transmitter module for 315MHz
- It is a component of the RFPIC development kit (DV164102).
- Transmitter modules are based on the RFPIC12F675 devices
- Button inputs for remote control functions
- Code development is achieved with Microchip's MPLAB integrated development environment (IDE).
- Communications & Networking
- RF Communications
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?